Production Animal Consultation is a science driven, people focused group of advisors serving animal protein producers worldwide. Our unique and diverse set of talents and skills allow us to provide services to the food chain across all the major protein producing species. We work to improve throughput, efficiency, and operating expenses from conception to consumption.
We focus on enthusiastically providing production animal through our unique combination of services:
- Stockmanship and animal welfare
- Training and education of animal health teams
- Data collection, analysis, and management with our comprehensive database
- Scientific field study research.
We pursue new technologies for the betterment of the beef industry. We look for areas of opportunity and ways to develop professionally. We are mindful of the need for innovation and vision to maintain competitiveness and success in our ever-changing industry.
PAC in the news
- Dr. Shane is awarded the Mahlon Vorhies Production Animal Award
- Dr. Lowe talks farm size and PEDv spread with Brownfield
- Dr. Lowe discusses current PEDv prevention methods and the HSUS with Brownfield
- Dr. Tom's cattle handling video from Washington State University
- Article by Dr. Lowe in National Hog Farmer
- Dr. Lowe discusses the FDA antibiotic ruling
- Feedyard Foodie blogs about her experience with Dr. Kip
- Study by Dr. Lowe makes dvm360.com
- Dr. Tom's cattle handling seminar was mentioned in BEEF magazine.
- Dr. Tom and Wade made page 50 of Working Ranch.
- AgriNews blogged about Dr. Kip.