Production Animal Consultation is a science driven, people focused group of advisors serving animal protein producers worldwide. Our unique and diverse set of talents and skills allow us to provide services to the food chain across all the major protein producing species. We work to improve throughput, efficiency, and operating expenses from conception to consumption.
We focus on enthusiastically providing production animal through our unique combination of services:
- Stockmanship and animal welfare
- Training and education of animal health teams
- Data collection, analysis, and management with our comprehensive database
- Scientific field study research.
We pursue new technologies for the betterment of the beef industry. We look for areas of opportunity and ways to develop professionally. We are mindful of the need for innovation and vision to maintain competitiveness and success in our ever-changing industry.
PAC in the news
- Dr. Tom and Dr. Kip are on DOCTalk discussing weaning and acclimating
- PAC on AGam in Kansas
- Dr. Nels is named the KSVMA's Veterinarian of the Year.
- Dr. Nels is the recipient of the Great Bend Chamber of Commerce NextGen Leader of the Year Award
- Dr. Ford is named AVC Consultant of the Year
- Dr. Shane is awarded the Mahlon Vorhies Production Animal Award
- Dr. Lowe talks farm size and PEDv spread with Brownfield
- Dr. Lowe discusses current PEDv prevention methods and the HSUS with Brownfield